Information on personal data processing on the Italy Bike Hotels website
The Italy Bike Hotels consortium (hereinafter “IBH”) respects and protects your privacy. Pursuant to Article 13 of the [Italian] Privacy Code [(Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003], below is information concerning the processing of the personal data of users who interact with IBH’s website (hereinafter the “Users”) starting at the address www.italybikehotels.it (hereinafter the “Website”).
We start out by saying that this information does NOT concern the collection and use of Users’ data by individual IBH consortium members (hereinafter the “Consortium Members”), which are independent entities and have their own privacy policies, to which the User shall make independent reference.
1. Data controller
IBH is the data controller of the Users’ personal data entered on the Website.
2. Data supervisor
IBH’s legal representative is the data supervisor of the Users’ personal data entered on the Website.
3. Optional nature of data entry
Barring the provisions in relation to surfing data (see paragraph 5 below), the User is free to provide the personal data indicated on the application forms or in any event indicated on the Website to press for informative material or other communications to be sent and/or to obtain particular services upon request. However, failure to provide the data may result in the impossibility to fulfil the User’s request. In the event the User provides the data, he/she may later oppose, at any time, the processing of the personal data provided optionally, and may exercise his/her rights pursuant to Art. 7 of the Code by sending IBH a simple request using the methods indicated in paragraph 9 below.
4. Data processing purpose
The data entered by Users on this form are collected and used for one of the following purposes:
- marketing activities, IBH and/or the Consortium Members sending commercial communications, newsletters, and/or advertising and promotional material, email purchase proposals for products or services offered by IBH or by the Consortium Members or by IBH’s third-party partners operating in sectors which are directly or indirectly associated with cycle-tourism;
- responding to Users’ requests to send or make IBH’s catalogue available;
- responding to Users’ requests to have the Consortium Members send information, with or without regional filters;
- responding to Users’ requests to have the Consortium Members send quotations;
- processing Users’ bookings and purchasing the services requested;
- responding to the requests from hotel facilities interested in becoming an IBH member;